Users Manual for Program KPF_CONV_MINIPROF2KPF_RAIL
Program KPF_CONV_MINIPROF2KPF_RAIL converts rail profiles measured by the miniprof profile measuring instrument
into a format suitable for program KPF.
Command line options
Following options are understood:
| -h ||=|| Write an information message
| -M ||=|| Create a master input data file.
| arg(1) ||=|| Input-data-file
Input data are read in free format:
- If set equal to "yes" the rail profile will be zero set according to:
Declared= Character*3 Default= 'yes'
- Vertical interval relative to Top of Rail
when finding the Gauge Measuring Point.
This point is a point on the rail that is closest to the track center line,
and is located on the surface of the rail between Top of Rail
Declared= Real*4 Default= 14. [mm]
- Lateral distance from the inside of the rail to the nominal running circle.
Declared= Real*4 Default= 32.5 [mm]
- Miniprof file of a rail profile measurement.
Multiple files can be given by using the "*"-wildcard character.
N.B. The input data file must include the initial miniprof-headings.
The empty line after the header lines initiates the reading of the measured profile.
Lines in INFIL beginning with the #-character are treated as comments.
Declared= Character*132 Default= '*.ban'
- Reverse the profile(s) before writing the result to the output.
Declared= Character*3 Default= 'no'
- File extension of the output data file(s).
Declared= Character*132 Default= '.rail'
Example of an input data file
Following example: Master.conv_miniprof2kpf_railf can be used as a master file:
## Input data for program "kpf_conv_miniprof2kpf_rail"
ADJUST_ZERO = yes
TURN = no
INFIL = *.ban