Users Manual for Program group MISC
- Program DECODE_STL reads a stl-file and translates it into an ASCII file containing
The translated file can directly be copied into the runf-file,
or can be referenced to with the insert-command.
- Program FILE_UPDOWN reads a text file and writes its contents to
a new file in reverse.
- Program FORALL_DO executes "sub_script" on multiple files.
- Program FTRANS transforms vectors to frequency domain,
performs filtering in frequency domain,
and transforms the vectors back into time domain again.
- Program FUNC operates on data stored in ASCII-files,
in single or complex precision.
Program FUNC has many modes of operation, and its function is controlled
by the command FUNC.
- Program KC_PROP calculates properties for different arrangements of springs
and dampers. As input do you define static- and dynamic- stiffness,
tangent of the phase factor and transition frequency where the
stiffness shifts from static to dynamic stiffness. In program KC_PROP
all springs and dampers will be considered as one big coupling with a
- Writes a summary table consisting of results from many calculations.
- Program PSD calculates Power Spectral Densities, by using the autocorrelation
- Program FUNC_PSD Calculates Power Spectral Densities, by using the Fourier
- Program printing information about an input data model
written for program QUASI, MODAL, FRESP or TSIM.