Gensys Users Meeting 13/2-2014
- More and more arrays in the gensys programs use dynamic memory allocation
- In file $gensys/calc/insert_files/save_axl1.ins
Filter the Y- and Q-forces before saving on id-file.
- Command "func stop" exits program calc successfully.
Command "func stop_error" exits program calc unsuccessfully.
- In Mplot avoid using variable names containing "." because command "func opere" and "func operf" doesn't handle that.
- Considering street rails in Kpf (Released already in 1305)
- Program gen_processor_ID_check works mainly on dates nowadays.
This means that this program must be updated every year.
Gensys and UNIX tips and tricks
- The Caja window
- The Genfile-window
- The Genterm-terminal
- Delete an ident and all its files with command "del"
- Rename an ident and all its files with command "genrename"
- How to use substructures
- Syntax highlightning of substructures
- Section folding
- Compare two directories with command "opdiff_dir" incl running "opdiff" inside nedit
- Comment out sections by pressing SHIFT+CTRL+3
- Open files by marking them and press Alt+O
- Replace all in a square shaped area
- Replace with regular expression
- Open a non-existent file
- Running tsim with option -upd_overwrite
- Using acute accents in a UNIX-command
- Operate on multiple files by using forall_do or by combining ls+awk+sh