- Better calculation of spin moment in func fl_wear_w.
The range of normalized spin has been increased from -4 to +4 up to -8 to +8.
Also two extra values has been added at -.5 and .5.
- Accept character variables in command func print06_all,
and func print06_quasi.
- New command cosim_server_udp,
and a new example that shows how to make a co-simulation with octave.
- New command func atan2.
Arc-tangent function with two argument, nominator and denominator.
To be able to calculate all angles even π / 2.
- Better error messages if the user has mispelled a name of a variable.
- In diagrams CONNr and CONNl write:
- Command IWHEEL_SPACING has been removed form input data list.
Only the following input data arguments are used:
- Don't read the X-axis, because we are not sure in which column it is written.
Always translate the whole file.
- In nedit words will be completed if you press the keys "Shift+Alt+Return" simultaneously.
This completion also works for regular expressions.
Example intro_tutor_3_bobo_pe3 has been extended with the following tasks:
- How to change between different wheel/rail-contact models
- How to model flange lubrication
- How to model gauge corner lubrication
- How to model individually rotating wheels
- A vehicle with faults where the student shall find the errors