Installation of virtual machine Ubuntu-1710-gensys-1801.
- If this is your first time to install a virtual machine. Please start here:
- To download and unpack the documentation and the verification examples. Do the following steps:
N.B. If you already have been working and creating files in any of the directories: analyse, homepage and/or verif.
Please make backup copies of your files before unpacking the the four files
analyse-1801.exe, homepage-1801.exe and verif-1801.exe.
Because the files in the directories analyse, homepage and verif will be overwritten.
- To download and install Ubuntu-1710-gensys-1801. Do the following steps:
If you have problems with file downloading.
Please check the following:
- Make sure that no firewall prevents you from downloading files from the Internet.
- Try different web-browsers, including modern versions of
After the installation, please test your installation by running the tutorial examples by following the instructions given in
- Gensys is now compiled with compiler GNU Compiler Collection 7.2.0.
The execution of Gensys is now significantly faster than before.
Test cases from tutorial intro_tutor_3_bobo_pe3:
| Ident ||Description:
| tang_ideal ||Tangent track ||No track irregularities ||Tstop= 10
| R600_ideal ||S-curve R600 ||No track irregularities ||Tstop= 24
| R600_tirr ||S-curve R600 ||With track irregularities ||Tstop= 24
| Ident ||gcc-6.2.0 ||gcc-7.2.0
| tang_ideal || 10.9 || 3.8
| R600_ideal || 26.9 || 9.5
| R600_tirr || 34.3 || 11.7