Downloading and installation
Rel.2009 is an upgrade package based on Rel.2001.
Before downloading and installing this release, Rel.2001 must already exist on your computer.
Installation of Rel.2009 is made according to the following instructions:
- Create directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2009" by writing:
mkdir -p /opt/gensys/gensys-2009
- To directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2009", download file:
If you have problems with downloading the file.
Please check the following:
- Make sure that no firewall prevents you from downloading files from the Internet.
- Try different web-browsers, including modern versions of
- If the file has been successfully downloaded:
The size of file gensys-2009.txz should be 157467344.
The sha256sum message digest for file gensys-2009.txz should be:
- Go to directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2009" and uncompress the tarball:
tar -xJvkp --file=gensys-2009.txz
- Copy the license file from gensys-2001:
copy -ip /opt/gensys/gensys-2001/bin/gen_processor_ID_check /opt/gensys/gensys-2009/bin
- Open the following four files for editing:
in all files change to "gensys-2009"
(directory "~" is your home directory i.e. "/home/gensys")
- Log out and in again to make the change to take effect.
- Corrected command accel local_all.
Intrinsic function "tiny" has been replaced with "1.d-20".
- Corrected a misleading error message, in case the designed track was too short.
- Update the output on stdout, regarding flange height, flange thickness,,, etc
- Add script "genclean" to easily clean a Gensys project directory.
If all files under directory runf are saved,
it is easy to recreate all results again.
- Update the Help menu,
in order to ease the use of script "um" (Users Manual).
- Accept the following two coupling types: kf2_l and kf2_r.