Downloading and installation
Rel.2011 is an upgrade package based on Rel.2001.
Before downloading and installing this release, Rel.2001 must already exist on your computer.
Installation of Rel.2011 is made according to the following instructions:
- Create directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2011" by writing:
mkdir -p /opt/gensys/gensys-2011
- To directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2011", download file:
If you have problems with downloading the file.
Please check the following:
- Make sure that no firewall prevents you from downloading files from the Internet.
- Try different web-browsers, including modern versions of
- If the file has been successfully downloaded:
The size of file gensys-2011.txz should be 155218412.
The sha256sum message digest for file gensys-2011.txz should be.
Input data command:
- Go to directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2011" and uncompress the tarball:
tar -xJvkp --file=gensys-2011.txz
- Copy the license file from gensys-2001:
copy -ip /opt/gensys/gensys-2001/bin/gen_processor_ID_check /opt/gensys/gensys-2011/bin
- Open the following four files for editing:
in all files change to "gensys-2011"
(directory "~" is your home directory i.e. "/home/gensys")
- Log out and in again to make the change to take effect.
- Coupling coupl derailm_2 updated in order to avoid that both a horizontal and a vertical surface are in contact simultaneously.
The first surface that comes in contact will keep its load,
preventing that next surface starts to create a force.
- When listing the files in time order. Also show the size of the file.
- Allow setting both X_LEFT and X_RIGHT in level MAIN and in level PAGE.
When both X_LEFT and X_RIGHT has been set, then input data command XINT/CM cannot be set.
- Write an error message if the user gives all three commands X_LEFT, X_RIGHT and XINT/CM
for the same Diagram.