Downloading and installation
Rel.2203 is an upgrade package based on Rel.2201.
Before downloading and installing this release, Rel.2201 must already exist on your computer.
Installation of Rel.2203 is made according to the following instructions:
- Create directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2203" by writing:
mkdir -p /opt/gensys/gensys-2203
- To directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2203", download file:
If you have problems with downloading the file.
Please check the following:
- Make sure that no firewall prevents you from downloading files from the Internet.
- Try different web-browsers, including modern versions of
- If the file has been successfully downloaded:
The size of file gensys-2203.txz should be 124353788.
The sha256sum message digest can be evaluated with the command:
The output from the command should be:
- Go to directory "/opt/gensys/gensys-2203" and uncompress the tarball:
tar -xJvkp --file=gensys-2203.txz
- Copy the license file from gensys-2201:
copy -ip /opt/gensys/gensys-2201/bin/gen_processor_ID_check /opt/gensys/gensys-2203/bin
- Open the following four files for editing:
in all files change to "gensys-2203"
(directory "~" is your home directory i.e. "/home/gensys")
- Log out and in again to make the change to take effect.
- New coupling type k_air4,
for modeling of airbags.
- Substructs can be defined at any location in the runf-file,
To make it possible to write the runf-file from car-body and down to ground via, bogies, wheelsets, and track.
Before it was always necessary to define the vehicle in the opposite order.
- The Nedit-editor has been updated, in order to handle UTF8-formatted files .