Running in an oval
A four-axle locomotive runs in an oval.
On the other side of the oval there is a big vertical track irregularity.
The irregularity is so big that the locomotive loses its contact with the rails.
Run the examples
- Double-click file runf/oval_wjump.tsimf and select open->run with the right mouse button.
- As output the following files will be produced:
Animate the results in postprocessor GLPLOT
- Double-click file runf/oval_wjump.tsimf
- Press the Glplot-pushbutton.
- Open file gp/oval_wjump.gp by selecting File->read_GPdat in the pulldown menu bar
- Select View->Window Center from the pulldown menu
- Set the X-coordinate equal to 0.000 and press the –pushbutton
- Close the Window Center popup window
- Start the animation by pressing the